Innuendo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto druid Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jointje

Resto druid Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid Aplication   Resto druid Aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:56 am

Hey:)
Here my aplication for this guild:D.
Heared good things about it.

Why I want to join Innuendo: I wanted a serious and good raiding guild and according to some friends this was the guild to be in:).

Willing to adjust talents/behaviour/playstyle in any way as to benefit the guild: Anything the guild wants.

I know my class perfectly: Yes, I have leveled 3 druids to level 70. I have experience with all specs.

Able to comprehend spoken and written English: I'm dutch but my english is fairly good:)

I can raid at: Almost every day, every time.

Raiding Experience: I have some raiding experience in Karazahn, the first 2 bosses from ZA and gruul.

Are you a self-starter? Can you motivate others: I am very motivated and willing to do alot for the guild

What was your last guild and why have you left: My last guild was revólution, I left becouse i thought it was not active enough.

PC and Internet connection info: Donno exactly, but i hardly have any DC's or lot's of lag.

What can Innuendo gain from you as a member? What can you offer us?: Alot of heals^^. I'm very experienced with resto druids and I'm almost always available.

Experience with MMOs: I've played guild wars for some time, and WoW now for almost 2 years

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Character Information:

Name: Jointje
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Specced: Resto (pve)
Proffessions: Skinning/Mining, both highest skill.

Gear:

Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Jointje

In case I'm accepted I can be contacted at: On jointje, or on my alt : Narena

MSN: Kleinemancoumans@hotmail.com
In-game:
Phone:
Back to top Go down

Resto druid Aplication
Page 1 of 1