Innuendo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on the Talnivarr EU realm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)

Go down 
+2
Lysara-g4
Shazzle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shazzle

Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Empty
PostSubject: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:38 am

Person Information:
Name: Alex

Why I want to join Innuendo:
Because you are a good guild and i don't want to join an crappy "kara" guild, because there are soo many of those, And i want to improve my gear because i love warlocks <3

Willing to adjust talents/behaviour/playstyle in any way as to benefit the guild:

Ofc, tell me and i'll do it
I know my class perfectly:
Yes

Able to comprehend spoken and written English:
Yes

I can raid at:
Mostly All day but i got much in school so it might be hard at Mondays

Raiding Experience:
Karazhan and ZA

Are you a self-starter? Can you motivate others:
Hell yeah Wink

What was your last guild and why have you left:
I have been Guild less since lvl 65, because i left it ? It sucked Very Happy Razz

PC and Internet connection info:
Perfectly

What can Innuendo gain from you as a member? What can you offer us?
Me kill for order Razz Very Happy What can i say, i do as i have been told

Character info: Name: Shazzle HP: 8.5k Mana: 7.9k Spelldmg: 600
P.S I have an 70 healadin on the server Magtheridon and we have passed Karazhan and 4 first bosses from ZA
Back to top Go down
Lysara-g4

Lysara-g4

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:23 am

Posting your armory link would have been gr8 Razz
Back to top Go down
Shazzle

PostSubject: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:36 am

Ofc Wink http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Shazzle <----- Old link, they haven't upgraded my gear yet
Back to top Go down
Lisiry

Lisiry

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:58 am

Im no expert on the subject (mana is for hordes), but aint 600 spelldmg a bit low... very low actually?
Back to top Go down
Shazzle

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:17 am

Well i turned 70 2 weeks ago so 600 is good, but true it's low.. What's minium for Kara?
Back to top Go down
Lethe

Lethe

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:53 am

minimum for Kara is about 800, checked your armory- i'd advice you farm heroics first=)) i had 500 spd unbuffed when i dinged 70...
Back to top Go down
Lisiry

Lisiry

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:01 am

Well, we dont need people who are almost kara ready. We're gathering mats for SSC tanking gear atm. Not my call tho, its Lethe's.

Last edited by Lisiry on Tue May 20, 2008 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shazzle

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:55 am

Then i know what i'm supposed to do then Smile Even if i don't can join the guild, Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
yg

yg

PostSubject: lock   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:40 pm

i think youre spell dmg is way to low for this guild // Axwel No
Back to top Go down
Shazzle

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:26 am

Well there's no harm for asking Razz
Back to top Go down
zurina

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:51 pm

"I know my class perfectly: yes"
hm, well if you know warlocks so good you are saying, then would you take the talent :Destrutive reach.. well 2 talants wrong, thats no problem...but you have to bad gear to be destruction =/ you need 206 hit for hit cap.but if you get more spelldmg and respecc to affliction will you do more dps than now and its good to have a affli lock in a raid so..try again when with a application when you have better gear. GL m8!
Back to top Go down
Lysara-g4

Lysara-g4

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:30 pm

Its actually lethes call lisiry Razz w8ing his post...
Back to top Go down
Chopsan

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:51 am

""I know my class perfectly: yes"
hm, well if you know warlocks so good you are saying, then would you take the talent :Destrutive reach.. well 2 talants wrong, thats no problem...but you have to bad gear to be destruction =/ you need 206 hit for hit cap.but if you get more spelldmg and respecc to affliction will you do more dps than now and its good to have a affli lock in a raid so..try again when with a application when you have better gear. GL m8!"

That post is SO wrong. Destructive reach pwns and the hit cap is 202.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)   Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon/Destruction Warlock wanna join =)
Page 1 of 1